Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Commenting

Hi!

Not too many people read this site anyway, so it's not a big deal, but I thought I would let those few of you who do know that I have changed the parameters for posting comments...I had thought that when I set it up I chose the option that made it the least possible hassle for readers to post comments, but apparently I did not and you have, until now, had to go through the rigamarole of logging in.

I have now changed it so you can just go ahead and comment.

I'm not expecting a flood (or even a sustained trickle) of comments because of this, or anything, but I thought I would let people know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

test comment

Scott Neigh said...

Seems to have worked!

Anonymous said...

Aaaaah, finally I can post my comments! I have them, you know!
-SR